Thursday, July 2, 2015

Drink Recipes - Non-alcholic

I've been looking through my recipe book and trying to decide if I want to convert my little box into a pinterest board.  I look at Pinterest way more than I look at this box.  I start searching.. and I can't find the recipe on Pinterest.

Sooooo I'm sharing them here.

(I don't have any pictures I've taken (yet) just the recipes and a snap of whatever picture came with it if it had one.)
Hope you enjoy.




Orange Breeze

1 cup juice from fresh oranges
1/2 cup milk
2 tbsp. sugar
1/2 tsp. pure vanilla extract
1 cup ice cubes
Orange Slices (optional)

In a blender container combine orange juice, milk, sugar, and vanilla.  Cover; blend until mixed.
With the blender running, add ice cubes, 1 at a time, through lid opening.  Blend until smooth.  Pour into tall glasses.  Garnish with orange slices, if desired.



The Frosty Apple

1 pint vanilla ice cream
1 quart naturally sweet apple cider
4 to 6 scoops vanilla ice cream (for tops)
nutmeg

Let a pint of vanilla ice cream soften at room temperature or microwave for 20 seconds.  Put ice cream and cider into a blender or food processor and blend until frothy and well mixed.  Stir in nutmeg.  Pour into tall glasses and top with a scoop of ice cream, if desired.  Sprinkle nutmeg on top.



Creamy Dreamy Orange Smoothie

2 cups orange juice
1 ripe banana
1 navel orange
4 oz lite whipped topping (thawed)
1-1/2 cups ice

Cut banana into pieces.  Cut orange into quarters.
Place all ingredients in blender and blend for 30 seconds.
Serve in tall chilled glasses.
Serves 2.