Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Library Books and Manga

I'm addicted to youtube.

Yes, I said it.  I am.  I watch so many great and helpful videos.  Dinner ideas, budgeting, organization, book reviews, book hauls, homeschooling.  You can find just about anything on there.  Lately I've seen one of the ladies I follow post her kids library book reads or just weekly reads.  She has younger children than I do but its still a cute idea.  I thought we could do that.  So I made our first video. 


The cool part is feedback.  The books she picked out weren't all the best for her age.  Someone commented and let me know so I pulled those books aside to read first.  The Alice series aren't really appropriate for her age.  The Wolf one was actually a great story and although someone had some reservations it I decided it was okay for her to read.  I actually kinda teared up.  I totally recommend it.  

Let me know, what do you think?  More library picks for the week with a little heads up about what is appropriate for a 9 year old?  

As always, I'm looking for manga recommendations for her age group. 

Hope you all have a great week!